Welcome to Twins That Travel Tours!
We’re thrilled to have partnered with Intrepid Travel to create our own custom made adventures. Launched in 1988, Intrepid know a thing or two about what makes for a brilliant travel experience; focusing on sustainable tourism, country based travel guides and plenty of hands on experiences.
Knowing we’re in safe hands, we’ve had the pleasure of working with them to put together dream travel itineraries, beginning with our first tour to Morocco.
Below are the full details of the trip – we hope to see you there!
Spaces available: 12
Dates: 9 – 13 March 2019 (4 nights, 5 days)
Accommodation is based on twin sharing (2 x single rooms are available on request for an additional charge).
Flights and Transfers
Suggested flights – British Airways – guide price £250.00pp:
- 09th March Gatwick – Marrakech: 07.00 – 10.30
- 13th March Marrakech – Gatwick: 13.45 – 17.25
N.B Flights are not on hold, so price and availability are subject to change.
Group transfers for the suggested flights will be provided. For those arriving on alternative flights, transfers will be quoted separately.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Foodie guided tour to discover the hidden local food shops in Marrakech
- Cooking class at Amal Association, a non-profit organisation dedicated to the empowerment of disadvantaged women through restaurant training and job placements
- Tour of the old Medina
- One night excursion to La Pause Camp in the stone desert of Agafay (includes sunset camel ride and overnight stay)
- Optional Hammam & Massage in a luxury spa (at an additional cost)
Price: £1,020 (excluding flights)
Full itinerary can be downloaded here.
- £200 deposit required on booking
- Final payment due 8 weeks before the tour
- 1 English speaking tour leader throughout
- Local guides in Marrakech
- 4 breakfasts, 1 lunches, 3 dinners
- Activities and experiences (excluding optional Hammam & massage)
- Transfers to the Agafay Desert and group airport transfers (flight dependent)
- International arrival/departure flights
- International airport departure tax
- Tour guide for free time or days
- Optional activities (e.g. massage)
- Any visas required
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in or late check out at hotels
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for leaders, guide and driver
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Personal Insurance
How to book
In order to book, please contact [email protected] and we will put you in touch with the booking team who will be able to secure your place.
We hope to see you there!