Welcome to Episode Eight (Season Three) of the Twin Perspectives Podcast Series.
This week, after another delay in finding time to podcast, we share with you our insights on how to use Pinterest as a blogger or small business owner in 2020. This comes after a fascinating day of workshops with Pinterest UK last week, where we learnt more about the platform’s exciting new features.
In the podcast we discuss:
- Why you should be using Pinterest as a blogger or small business owner
- What rich pins are
- How to create the ‘perfect pin’
- New feature: how to use video pins
- New feature: how to use story pins
- New feature: shopping on Pinterest
- Commonly asked Pinterest questions
We hope this episode is useful in shedding a little light on how to use Pinterest as a blogger or small business owner, and just how powerful the platform can be in driving both traffic and sales.
In the podcast, we chat about an incredibly useful Pinterest course that we previously took when getting started on the platform: Pinterest for Business.
Receive 25% off the course by using the coupon code ‘TTT25’ at checkout.
Buy the course here (affiliate link).